Arogya Yoga School in Rishikesh at Ram Jhula, Rishikesh
Arogya (pronounced Ah-ro-GYA) is a Sanskrit word which means living a healthy life without disease and having complete health in mind and body. Arogya Yoga School is founded with a strong conviction to share the traditional experience of yoga and the intention to lead students along the path of holistic healthy living. We are in a technological era where everything seems to be automatic except for our happiness. Through yoga, we can obtain the tools to explore our full potential and experience bliss. Arogya places an importance on lifelong learning, and students who study at Arogya Yoga School will be equipped with the skills to continue learning throughout their life.
Our mission at Arogya Yoga School is to teach the ancient art and science called "Yoga" in a way that empowers its students to create a positive movement in the evolution of humanity. To do so, we have an experienced team of English speaking yoga teachers, and the director of the school is a 500 hour E-RYT and primary faculty member from Rishikesh Yog Peeth – one of the oldest and most popular Yoga Teacher Training School in Rishikesh, India.
- Simple and clean accommodation.
- Accommodation comprises of single rooms and double shared rooms. All rooms have attached bathrooms. The bathrooms are equipped with western toilet seats and cold showers. Hot water is also available during winter season
- Three pure vegetarian meals per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and herbal tea.
- RO filtered safe drinking water.
- Course material is provided.
- Limited internet is available (the speed and connectivity is dependent on the service provider as well as many other factors)
- Doctor on call facility.
Closest International Airport is Delhi - (approx. 250 km from our centre)
From Delhi airport taxi pickup to the Centre @ 70 USD | 6-7 hours ride,
Closest Domestic Airport is DED-Dehradun - (approx. 25 km from our centre)
You also have the option to arrange a domestic flight from Delhi to DED-Dehradun airport | flight duration 30 - 45 Minutes.
From DED -
Dehradun airport taxi pickup to the Centre @ 20 USD | 30 - 45 Minute ride